Toyota Certified Vehicle Promise
A Toyota Certified Used Vehicle must be a current model year Toyota, up to and including five-year-old models, with less than 100 000km or less on the odometer. Then, each vehicle must meet or exceed all 60-points of our Toyota Quality Assurance Inspection. These strict standards ensure that only the best of the best vehicles receive the Toyota Certified Vehicle Seal of Approval.
- The vehicle was not involved in a serious accident and body repair cost did not exceed 25% of the vehicle value at the time of repair
- All mechanical systems and components are present and operate as designed and intended.
- Body/Chassis integrity meet new vehicle standards with no loose, missing components, excessive rust or corrosion.
- Collision/Accident repair and vehicle body painting carried out in our state-of-the-art repair facility, by expert Toyota Trained Technicians
- All lights & bulbs fully operational and properly aligned.
Body condition – No major dents or cracks. No missing or loose components, moldings or trim. No evidence of rust or major accident repair (Total cost of the repair not Exceeding 25% of the value of the car at the time of repair)
- Cosmetic Paint Repair - No major body dents. The only Toyota Approved products used to ensure that the paint quality meets our high standards.
- Chrome finish trim – No Significant dents, cracks pitting, discoloration, rust, or corrosion
- Moldings/Trim - No Significant gouges, scrapes, or scratches
- Glass - No cracks or significant pitting or tinting beyond legal limits
- Rims Steel/Alloy - No Significant scuffs, gouges, rust or corrosion
- No missing or loose components
- Seats/Door Panels – No tears, cuts, rips, cracks, stains, significant wear and significant fading
- Carpets (Including loose Mats) – No cuts, rips, visible burns, stains significant wear or significant fading
- Dash/Controls – No cracks, gouges, burns, stains or significant fading
- Other (Headliner, Visors, etc.) – No cuts, rips, burns, significant wear or significant fading
- Odors – No Objectionable odors such as tobacco smoke, mold, mildew, etc.